Tuesday, April 8, 2014

And the Monkeys Name is?

Hi, my name is Millie.  Thanks for helping Lilly find a great name for me. I will be attending school for Lilly while she is getting better. I think the next time you see me I'll have bows on my ears and a new outfit ready to go to school.  I can't wait to meet new friends and do new things for Lilly at school. I wonder what fun things her teacher and classmates will have for me to do? 


The final results of the poll. It's pretty clear that Millie is the perfect fit

SelectionVotes 
Lilly (Purity and beauty) 6%
Valerina (strong) 8%
Einstein (One Stone) 4%
Bernadette (brave bear) 14%14 
Captain Underpants 8%
Millie (gentle strength) 36%35 
Lovely 1%
Braverly 9%
Faith 8%
Hope 5%
98 total 

Thanks again for all those that helped in naming Lilly's Monkey. 

2 comments:

  1. That is the perfect name! I remember when Russell was in second grade each person in their class sent a little traveling bear all over the world. Each time the bear was sent the child who got it took it someplace around them or school and took a picture with the bear, then they wrote what the bear did and sent it to someone else in a different place. Eventually after so long the bear returned back to school to russell, and he got to look at and read all about the bears adventures. It was so fun. His bear went all the way to london, england, several states and even canada. Sounds like lilly's millie, is going to also have tons of fun adventures at school. I can't wait to hear all about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Millie! I hope you have a great time going to school for Miss Lilly. Can't wait to hear all about it. Love Aunt Sherrie.

    ReplyDelete