Thursday, April 10, 2014

More Challenges, Lilly Needs a Break

Lilly had a CBC done today to check her levels because she was so low on Tuesday. We were planning on getting the test done today and going in tomorrow. But, they called us this afternoon and asked us to come right in again. Her platelet level was 5 which is extremely low. This morning her gums started bleeding again so I figured she needed platelets. Well, her gums and tongue haven't stopped bleeding and we are now admitted!! Can't she catch a beak? I feel so bad for her. She's miserable. Her mouth is constantly full of blood. They have her on some meds to help with clotting and will get it every 6 hours until she's not bleeding anymore. Plus, she's scheduled to get more platelets, more blood, and fresh frozen plasma- which is supposed to help with clotting as well. And to top it off, she has a fever. My poor Lilly. It breaks my heart to see her like this. She's so sick to her stomach from swallowing all that blood. Say an extra prayer for Lilly... I have a feeling it's going to be a long night. 



6 comments:

  1. Angels all around are sending love and prayers. You're an amazing little lady and I will pray for you!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post broke my heart. I wish I could take it all away. Poor brave girl. Lots of love and prayers that this bleeding ends soon! Does she have next week off from chemo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so very sorry! How awful! We will pray for Lilly. You all have been through so much! I pray that things well ease up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay strong Lilly! This breaks my heart. I hope things will ease up a bit !!! Sending love and prayers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think a thousand words could ever come close to expressing how much you all are prayed for, thought about, loved so much. I can't even begin to think about how many times your names are put on the temple prayer rolls. Tiffany and Jay and lilly, as hard as sometimes it might seem to find even the smallest something to be thankful for, which I know you are doing. Just keep the faith to keep doing it no matter what. Being thankful and acknowledging it in your prayers, especially that of lillys has the most positive, life changing affects. It shows our faith, trust, and hope that our prayers are heard, all of them. It tells Heavenly Father that all we can do is put all of this trial into his hands. Yes all things are on his time and his reason, but it makes us stronger. So lilly, keep asking for priesthood blessings and keep praying just as you are doing. And you can and will succeed. We will keep praying for all of you. Tiffany, I love you so much. ..... everyone loves each one of you. Keep being the strong you! Carry your scriptures and when waiting read them. Read them to lilly. They bring a peace into your mind. Just never stop putting your whole trust in heavenly father. Let the savior carry you. I know you are doing all of this already but just don't ever stop.

    ReplyDelete