Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Do You Want to Build a Snowman?

Lilly has been going a little stir crazy staying in the house all the time. When we saw that it was snowing this morning, we decided to have "snowflake" be the word of the day. It snowed enough that we brought some snow inside and built a snowman indoors. It only lasted for a few moments, until it melted, but it sure was fun!!


I had to tell Lilly not to eat the snow - even though she really wanted to. We wouldn't want her to get sick from the snow. /:


But we couldn't stop Em from eating it!!





Do you want to build a snowman? C'mon let's go and play!! I'm glad that Lilly can find happiness through all of this. It's hard being so sick and our journey with Leukemia is just beginning. I hope she can keep this positive outlook for a long long time. She helps me to be strong. I love you Lilly!

6 comments:

  1. I get a little emotional every time I hear the song or hear Lilly play it on the piano. That was the very last song she played when were leaving to go to the hospital for the first time after we found out she has Leukemia.

    Love these girls SO VERY MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family. I'm just grateful for your little family that this cancer is curable! even though I am sure you would much rather have other blessings. I am learning as I am writing my grateful journal, that I am so so grateful for even the simple blessings. I am loving the creativity of your family. How super fun. I love seeing parents who let their kids be kids and don't worry about the messes. This is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow her hair is really coming out fast now compared to last week. The snow man is adorable!! I love seeing Emery also! In a way Frozen and that song does capture what Lilly is going through. Having to stay in door and be seperated from a lot going on outside. Love you all. Glad you are home hopefully for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great mom to think of this fun activity for Lilly and also Emery. I'm sure they really, really enjoyed it. That is the cutest snowman, there is not ever going to be a snowman better than this one. I love it and especially your darling little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I was there….I want to build a snowman! Love you Lilly. Will you play that song for me next time we FaceTime?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love to you all. Tears everytime I read these entries. You are all inspiring.

    ReplyDelete