Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Be Brave 4 Lilly T-Shirts

Below are two methods of ordering your shirts:
On the left are for orders that need to be shipped to your location
On the right are for pickup orders

For Mobile Device Users
The top three pictures are for orders to be shipped to your location
The form below are for pickup orders 

We plan on having two pickup days before the race:
Saturday June 14th 10:00am-2:00pm
Friday June 20th 4:00pm-6:00pm
Out in front of Lilly's house
Please contact us via FB, TXT, or Email
If you need the location

If you are picking up please bring cash or check.  If you can not pick up on those days you may contact Claire Alldredge (801-916-4397) or provide special instructions in the dialog box below and we will get them to you.


Mens Shirt Sizes



Ladies Shirt Sizes



Youth Shirt Sizes




2 comments:

  1. Hi Jay. I think I did it wrong. Not sure. So sorry, I am computer challenged :/ Let me know if I need to try again. I need: 1 womens medium, 1 child 6-8, 1 child 10-12, 1 child 14 - 16. Tell me if all of that didn't go through. Thanks! Sara Harding

    ReplyDelete