Thursday, July 7, 2016

4th of July!

The 4th of July is my favorite holiday! It always has been since growing up in Oakley. I love the patriotism of that small town and everything that goes along with it. 
Happy Birthday America!


Ready for the parade. Emery LOVED her red hat and boots she got for her birthday! She said "Mom, now I'm like a REAL cowgirl!" Now if only I could get her to not be so afraid of horses....



Candy and horses and princesses galore!


Emery loves paint horses. She says they are "confused horses" because they look like a cow! Ha!


One of my favorite entries at the parade this year was the missionary pooper-scoopers. Talk about a service!! Way to go Elders!



After the parade is the Patriotic Program. The town of Oakley puts together a great program honoring those who have served our country. Talk about tear jerker. I remember being able to participate in the patriotic program when we lived in Oakley. Something I will always remember.


Such cute pictures of Lilly, Emery, Sydnee, and Skylar with their Grandpa Grandpa Wilkinson. Happy 4th of July! Can't wait for next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment